miércoles, 18 de abril de 2018

The best concert i´ve had

Hi guys!
Some years ago i went to my best concert ever! In 2014 One Direction came to Chile at the Estadio Nacional and i was there! It was amazing and unforgettable night, i went with my stepdad and it was on May i´m still remember that cold and rainy night, we wore so much clothes and coats.

 One Direction is an English-Irish boy band composed of:

-Niall Horan (From Ireland)
-Louis Tomlinson (From England)
-Zayn Malik (From England)
-Liam Payne (From England)
-Harry Styles (From England)

The band appeared in The X Factor show in 2010. Each one of them wanted to be a singer not a group, but there the jury decided to join them in to a band because all of them have diferents attributes for example, Horan plays the guitar and Harry have an angelical voice for the solos. Zayn is the pretty boy of the band and the rude one.

Continuing with my story... I felt so in love with their voices at the concert. I had a wonderful moment listening the album "Midnight Memories" is one of my favorites albums of the band. I keep good memories of this day making the queue to enter it was very large and tedious but it was worth it! I remember to eat alot of popcorns that day because i didn´t luch just to get there early. The perfomance was amazing and the end of the show ended with fireworks, it was so beautiful!


Since 2016 the band is on a indefinite hiatus and each one of them are single singers :(
Did you know this band? What do you think about them? Leave your answer in the comments!

Here is a video from that night... Enjoy it!


5 comentarios:

My future job

Hi guys, it´s me again :) Today I´m going to talk about my future job or something that I like to work in future. From the beggining, I...